03 November 2012

My 8 Week Challenge: Part 4

First of all, voting ends by Sunday 4th Nov 2012.

If you have NOT voted, please do. Every vote is a kind gesture to show your support in reinventing a person and achieving personal goals.

1) Go to www.eightweekchallenge.com.my or click HERE 
2) Click on 'Search User', type 'regina' and select 'Malaysia' for country, click on my name to vote.
3) Fill in details and click 'register my vote'!

If those 3 steps are too complicated for you and you need visual aid, view this BLOGPOST.


Okay, NEXT. 



Some of you asked me how much I've lost.


Chest/Bust (cm): -ve 7cm
Weight (Kg): -ve 6.1kg
Upper Arm (cm): -ve 1.5cm
Waist (cm): -ve 14cm
Hips (cm): -ve 9.5cm
Upper Thigh (cm): -ve 3cm
Pants size: From 30 down to 27/28.

7cm off my chest. That would include fat loss on my back and also on my boobs. It's ok. I still can fit in my bras. Thankful with whatever I have. If small boobs is what it takes to have smoother curves, then I'll take it.

Girls, our boobies are made of fat. So it will go away when we workout and diet. Guys with manboobs/moobs, your layer of fats will go away and your chest muscle will increase with the right diet and workouts. And yes. We ladies love guys with nice firm chest. Good for us to rest on ;)

As you can see, my weight did not drop significantly. 6kg drop is considered moderate in this challenge. However, I have lost 14cm (that's almost 4 inches) off my waist line, and 9.5cm off my hips. Go take your ruler and see how much that is. I've got friends commenting that they can't recognize me from the back anymore. I take that as a compliment.

The final product of the challenge (if you haven't seen it already)...

Front

 Side profile

And I could fit into a Herve Leger S-sized dress! 

I hope my transformation has somehow motivated you to better yourself. I am still working on getting a better physique and stronger body. It will always be a progressive improvement as long as we DO NOT GIVE UP. To those that told me I have motivated and inspired you, you have done the same for me. Thank YOU

Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people that you trust and enjoy the journey you have together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...