02 November 2012

How to vote?

A lot of you girls (and probably guys) told me that my transformation has motivated you somehow. I'm pretty sure other 8 week challengers were told the same. We are all very honoured that we have sparked an interest for healthy lifestyle in you.

This challenge is to see who has the best transformation. So if you are my friend (or not, even better!) and you think that my 8 weeks of hardwork has really paid off, please vote for me!


Here's how.

Step 1: Go to www.eightweekchallenge.com.my or click here
Step 2: Click on 'Search User', type 'regina' and select 'Malaysia' for country, click on my name to vote. Refer to pictures below.


  

Step 3:  Fill in details and click register my vote!



TA-DA! Very easy. Do get your friends and family members to vote as well. Share! Share! Every single vote counts!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...