17 January 2012

Room Project Day 1

I've got to put my 30-days blog challenge on hold. But i've got something more fun! Or at least i think so.

My room has an empty wall. About 4ft x 6ft methinks? And being myself, i love personalising my own stuff. Therefore i took up the challenge to paint that wall.


See i wont be that dumb to paint on the wall right away! So, i asked for additional ply wood for me to paint on and then it can be glued onto the current wall. It makes it much easier to paint and draw too.


-Without drawing-

-with drawing- But can u see the difference??? squint la!

I will be updating with visual aids the progress of my room project. Let's hope it turns out great!

I cant wait I cant wait!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you move?!

    By the way. I squinted (squant?!), I can't really see what it is. What is it?? Flower?? Butterfly? Fairy? Halp!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...