02 September 2011

30-day blog challenge: Day 13

Day 13: A picture of your favourite band or artist(s)

Since I'm the writer for this blog, I'll make my own rules and violate Day 13 a tiny bit.

As of now, my favourite singers would be (in the following order) Xtina Aguilera, Adele, and Beyonce.[Click on their names to FOLLOW them on TWITTER-VILLE]


 Xtina and Adele talking. Looks like some heated conversation! I hope they were talking about collaborations. I would go crazy over the song! 
Source: http://twitpic.com/66vica


 Xtina and Adele! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
 Source: http://twitpic.com/66vfm2

 Isnt she electrifying?! Those clear blue eyes. Those platinum blonde hair. Sigh.

I've always loved Christina Aguilera since I was a little girl. I would cut out pictures of her from the magazine (and also pictures of Spice Girls!) and then stick double-sided tape on the back of the pictures. I wanted to have her face everywhere so I would stick my self-made stickers on my cupboards, desk, and mirror. Basically, everywhere! So every morning, when I wake up, I'd see Xtina's face and dream of being a singer like her.

Dear Xtina,

My existence is probably non-significant for you. But I want you to know that many of your songs have helped me pull through many things. Daddy issues. Value of being a Fighter. Being who I Am. You've no idea how you've impacted lives across the world. One of it being mine. Thank you for being such a strong person. I know you've not had the ideal marriage but I believe in you. I choose to. And I know you'll come back stronger than ever. 

Whenever people asked me "what is your lifetime dream?" I'd always answer "To be able to perform with Xtina/Beyonce" But I can only dream.

Much love,
Dreamer on a Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...