31 August 2011

Day 12: A picture of something you love

1st of all, sorry for the late update. I've been busy with something that I hate (refer to previous post <- Click there!)

I love many things. A problem? Maybe. Makes me have many emotional attachments. Makes me load up on junks. But they're still what I love. So who cares?

I've put this into much thought. And finally. I've decided on this.

 SALMON SASHIMI WITH WASABI
and soy sauce of coz. duh.

Source of picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ykjc9/3537413623/ (Thank you for letting me use ur picture without permission! at least I acknowledge it. hehehe) 

Yes. Salmon sashimi and wasabi. This is my FAVOURITE amongst many other food. I generally LOVE FOOD. I mean, seriously. who doesnt? Unless u're a psychotic bulimic or anorexic. Any normal being LOVES FOOD.

When I was in Melbourne, everytime after I submit an assignment, I reward myself with 2-3 salmon rolls. It gradually increased in portion coz well, the weather got colder, and my stomach got bigger.

SALMON SASHIMI AND WASABI. is the BOMB. 'Nuff said.

One day, I will make it right again. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...