19 August 2011

Day 05: A picture of your favourite memory

To OFFICIATE my new blog, I shall blog about my favourite memory. Those who have been following would know that I've been doing a 30-day blog challenge thingy. So this is just a continuation of the challenge.

DAY 05: A Picture of your favourite memory

wow. this is tough.
Dolphin Swim at Sorrento!  (Don't we look like the Incredibles???)
Left to right: SoyanButterfly, TetLeon the Photographer, YongiBear, Me, Bebird

ta-da!

This is one of my favourite memories. I have so many it's so hard to pick, really. Reason for this choice is coz I've never ever thought of swimming in the sea with no life jacket on, let alone swimming in a COLD australian sea. It was so cold, all we could do was shiver and chatter our teeth. But the experience was so worth it. Seeing the dolphins in the wild is just mind-blowin.

Too many good memories to pick from. bleargh!

Why does Blogger make my pictures look so crappy? -.-

Anyhow, I can blog with my phone too! Which means, I can blog on the go. Good job smartphone! Oh, btw, I've come up with my own version of "gg.com" You know how ppl always say "gg.com" to imply "i'm dead"? well, I've come up with gj.com instead. Which means GoodJob.com. So whenever Leech said gg.com i'll reply with gj.com. To reinforce the fact that, "Yes, you are dead." hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...