19 August 2011

30-day blog challenge part 1

Sunday, August 14, 2011
 
I was browsing through and I stumbled upon Banzie's blog who stumbled upon Mag's blog on this interesting "30-day blog challenge". Looked really tempting so I've decided to give it a go! ehehehhe.


Day 01:
A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
Day 02: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04: A picture of your favourite night.
Day 05: A picture of your favourite memory.
Day 06: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most fucking up things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14: A picture of something you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your favorite day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

Here we go!
Day 01: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.


This was taken during our last Maccas meal together in Frankston, in the middle of the cold winter night.

1) I LOVE the smell of books/papers/money. (wait, is this 3 facts? dont care.) so yes. U put me in a bookstore, I go nuts. Many time I've tried studying but I end up getting distracted by the nice smell of the books.

2) I LOVE to sing. I can sing wherever, whenever. As long as the place I'm at allows me to be loud, I'll sing.

3) I have a problem with starting assignments early. I usually perform best under pressure but it's a bad habit, I know.

4) I LOVE durian. But I cant eat much of them.

5) I cant stand it when I see ppl wearing specs without lenses. Just the frame. I mean like, can't u at least have the lenses on so that I won't know u actually dont have eyesight problem?! And worse if that person is wearing contact lenses PLUS the lense-less specs!

6) I am very anal about my books. I have a way of wrapping them and I am one hell of a book wrapper. No kidding!

7) I have a weakness for post its. Especially colourful ones.


8) If I love you, (regardless whether u're my family, boyfriend, best friend, close friend, good friend, or just friend), be prepared to be showered with a lot of TLC! And cos of that, go to fact #9.

9) I'm known as Mama-goose in Australia among my friends. And they're not the 1st bunch that said I am very motherly. Wait till u guys see my mother, she is the ultimate mother of all Mama-geese!

10) I am shameless when it comes to burping. But I do excuse myself after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...