24 August 2011

30-day Blog Challenge: Day 10

Day 10! yay! wait. Toilet break.

Before I continue. I've got a random thought. Dont judge coz it IS 230am. I just finished my marketing submission work. And I think I've got gastric. Been getting that a lot this year. Even when I was in Aussie. Whenever I stay up late to do work, I tend to get gastric. I think it's stress-related. Hmm..

Anyway! Back to my random thought. I stay in a house full of girls. I think there are 6 of us now. Yet, everytime I go to the washroom, the toilet seat is almost always up. Hello?! I'm just sayin'. *indifferent face*

KL. why you always make me fall sick.

ok so back to Day 10.

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most *censorship in action* fucking up things with

SKIP!



*Gasp!* 
Taken during the awesome birthday celebration at the GAS station.
-Me-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...