21 November 2011

Fix You

 Title: Fix You
Artist: Coldplay

Another video for your entertainment purposes!

I was never really a fan of Coldplay, but recently I've just realised that they have some REALLY good songs! And yes, I've been trying to develop a wider range of music knowledge. Long way to go. heh. I used to only listen to female singers. Maybe coz I always admire their distinctive voices. But I realised now, even MALE singers/bands are very unique and distinctive too. Good, no?

I'm coming to terms with the fact that my mom will never fully support if I want to pursue a singing career. She wants the safe and secure option. The traditional eastern mentality. Well, not all parents are supportive of their child's dreams. I've grown up having her stomp on that dream, so it wouldn't hurt that bad if she does it again this time.

THEREFORE, singing shall only be a hobby. My FAVOURITE time-passer. *Smiles*


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Which flag are you?

free counters

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...